The Mortgage300 Difference
Who We Are
The “300” part of Mortgage300’s company name is a tribute to the 300 Spartan warriors who stood against an army of 250,000 at the great battle of Thermopylae.
We believe that we’re living in a season of time where we’re called upon as guardians and champions for the Loan Officer role, to stand up to an A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) hypnotized mortgage industry and the threat they represent to the values we hold dear – human relationships and common-sense, individualized, informed lending experiences.
The 300 in our name reminds us daily that an elite unit standing together can hold their own against 1000 to 1 odds and serves to recalibrate our focus to the greatest of all Spartan warrior virtues – selflessness.
The Mortgage300 approach brings together:
- Highly experienced, local mortgage professionals serving borrowers in their own communities
- The best technologies in software, mobile app and web interfaces to effectively equip our borrowers, partners and team.
- A proven, high efficiency operational system that embodies and promotes our corporate pillars – Clear20 (application to clear to close in 20 days or less!), 5-Hour Confidence (fully underwritten approval in 5 hours or less!), In-House Appraisal Desk, Full Transparency and LO Empowerment.
The results are simple – but nothing short of revolutionary!
- Mortgage loan closings up to 74% faster than industry standard (currently at 44 days per Ellie Mae Orgination Report – July 2018)
- Exceptional communication, real-time alerts to borrowers and realtors throughout the loan process
- A growing M300 tribe of delighted homeowners, celebratory sellers & enthusiastic realtors – check out our social media pages for all the smiling faces 🙂
Experience MORTGAGE300'S "Lending Perfected" and skip the delays and inefficiency typically found in the MORTGAGE PROCESS
By selecting Submit, you are providing an electronic signature authorizing Mortgage300 to contact you at any phone number or email address you provide for purposes of fulfilling this inquiry. Your authorization overrides any "do-not-call" restrictions you may have registered with any federal or state "do-not-call list".