M300 Blog / June 14th
Happy Birthday, Old Glory!
The American Flag turns 242 years old this year!
Do you know how to properly care for and display the symbol of our nation? Here’s a quick refresher:
- Display your flag from sunrise to sunset.
- If your flag is up at night, it must have light shining on it.
- It’s ok to take your flag down if the weather is bad.
- Your flag should never touch the ground — or anything else below it — when hung.
Caring For Your Flag:
- Have it cleaned regularly. Laundries and dry cleaners may clean your flag for free; be sure to ask!
- Never put it away wet.
- Damaged or worn-out flags should be burned and properly disposed of.
Posted from VibrantLiving Newsletter - https://www.vibrantlivingnewsletter.com/single-post/2019/04/22/Happy-Birthday-Old-Glory2
This article is for information purposes only and is not an advertisement to extend customer credit as defined by Section 12 CFR 1026.2 Regulation Z. Program rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
Mortgage300 | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS# 162651