M300 Blog / October 15th
Pumpkin Bread Cheesecake
Creamy, rich cheesecake paired with flavorful, moist pumpkin bread is sure to win over all the sweet-toothed monsters in your home.
Serve this tasty treat at your Halloween party or indulge while you watch scary movies and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla until combined.
- Using a sifter, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, and tap to add it to the wet ingredients mixture.
- With a wooden spoon, mix together until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Lightly coat a springform pan with nonstick cooking spray, and pour batter into the pan, spreading in an even layer.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until center comes out clean when tested. Allow pumpkin bread to cool completely (do not remove it from the pan yet).
- Using a mixer, blend cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream and beat for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Spread cheesecake mixture evenly onto the cooled pumpkin bread. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Once cooled, remove the springform pan, then cut, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Tasty.
Posted from VibrantLiving Newsletter - https://www.vibrantlivingnewsletter.com/single-post/2018/08/12/Pumpkin-Bread-Cheesecake
This article is for information purposes only and is not an advertisement to extend customer credit as defined by Section 12 CFR 1026.2 Regulation Z. Program rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
Mortgage300 | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS# 162651